Wednesday, October 15, 2014

What I've Been Doing Lately, and What I HAVEN'T been doing...

So you obviously already know that I haven't been posting...so what else haven't I been doing? Here's a non-exhaustive list:
  • running
  • Jazzercising
  • blogging
  • reading
  • baking
  • sleeping (for the most part until very recently)
  • dieting
And here, dear readers, are the things I have been doing:
  • hiking a TON, and trail running some
  • prepping the house for showings, yes again
  • hanging out with the kiddos
  • camping
  • travelling
  • enjoying October, my absolute favorite month
  • starting to get some sleep (when Cua sleeps)
  • catching up on fall TV shows...in the near future, expect super-nerdy and comic book-y reviews/critiques of Gotham and The Walking Dead, among others
So I haven't hit a ton of goals this year. I haven't really been editing, writing, blogging, crafting, baking, recipe-making, working towards my half-marathon, losing weight, or anything super-productive like that. I've been learning to take it slow with the kids after a very long time of not taking it slow at all and you know what? I like this pace in this season of my life. It just feels right.
You'll hear from me a little more now, because I feel like I finally found that balance I've been looking for for so long and maybe I can handle it a little better now! Hope you're enjoying your fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment